发表于 2017-2-14 12:52:15
I had a project where standard readers where shipped (900PTNTEK00000), but they wanted to be able to read Legacy HID Mifare cards. Obviously the VAS did not include the hive files required to do this, so it cannot be simply configured.
In a discussion with Damon last week he mentioned a possible way to do this, and this morning I confirmed it can be done.
1. You need to pull the hive files from Agile, including dependencies: mscorlib, artemis, artemis reader,mifare card edge, hidmifareapp.
Note: make sure you use the same version of the hives that are in the target reader
2. Using Artemis Updater/Prepare App Updater, load the hive files into a Reader Firmware card.
Note1: this does not work with standard configuration cards.
Note2: the App Updater will error for missing dependencies
3. Present this card to the target reader using the same process as a regular configuration card.
4. The hive files you needed are now in the reader, but they need to be configured.
5. Create a standard configuration card to: set the DataModels Protocols Ordered Table/14443A/HID Mifare
6. Present this card to the target reader using the same process as a regular configuration card.
7. Test with a Legacy HID Mifare card.
This process should work to add any missing app to a reader.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.